How to Get to Church Camp!
Call us if you have any questions! 1.330.385.4729
How to get here!
GPS systems are unreliable but you can try putting this address in your GPS:
50277 Duke Vodrey Rd, East Liverpool, OH 43920
(this is a white house on the right beside the camp entranceway)
More conventional directions below:
From Rt. 11, follow Rt. 170 north. Turn right onto Duke Rd. Follow Duke Rd. to Beaver Creek Camp Rd. (look for sign with arrow pointing to the right.) Follow dirt road down hill approximatley 3/4 mile to camp. For specific help finding camp, call (330) 385-3490.
Directions to the Camp from Rt. 60 North
1. Take Rt. 60 North towards Beaver Pa
2. Get off the MIDLAND Exit
3. Take Rt. 68 towards Midland
4. Go through Midland
5. Just out of Midland, Make a right after going across water that flows into the river. Make a right on CALCUTTA ROAD (turns into Calcutta Smith Ferry Road)
6. Stay on Calcutta Smith Ferry Road until you come to Bruester’s Ice Cream on your right.
7. Make a right onto ROUTE 170. Go about 7/10ths of a mile
8. Turn onto DUKE ROAD
9. Stay on Duke Road for about 1 Mile and 2/10ths.
10. You will come to a white house on your (50283 Duke Road) Turn Right for the Beaver Creek Church Camp. (You’ll see a sign that says “Beaver Creek Church Camp”
11. Take Dirt Road all the way down to the camp. (This is ¾ mile. It is a long way down!)